Safety and Quality
1,000,000 hours accident free.
Safety is our highest priority. We invest heavily in on-going Health & Safety strategies and plans that protect our people as well as the members of the public.
Our dedicated in-house SHEQ Manager ensures a consistent approach. We operate a ‘top-down’ management approach to ensure that safety is lead from our management teams and is an integral part of everything we do.
Our process and procedures ensure that safety is planned for, risks are mitigated, managed and compliant. A SHEQ plan is created for every project we undertake..
- As part of our procedures, we operate RAMS system.
- Take pride in our sites and ensure they are tidy and clean
- Hold daily briefings and regular 'tool box' talks.
- All our site managers are qualified to SMSTS level.
- A strong focus on Wellbeing and Mental Health. We have our own in-house mental health first aiders.
- Pro-active approach, always looking for new ways to work safer and eliminate risks.
- We own and utilise subscan detection equipment to ensure avoidance of underground utilities and to give us a clear understanding of the underground landscape prior to works starting.
High standards of quality are achieved by delivering our projects on time, to specification and defect-free. This ensures a smooth handover and an absence of legacy issues.
Our management and site teams are fully committed to producing a quality product working with our internal and accredited processes and procedures.
- Robust systems for consistency of delivery
- Professional management team with extensive experience across a broad range of disciplines
- Quality inspections at regular stages
- Clear communication both within our business and with our clients